The weekly baskets with organic vegetables from the Grădina BIO also require a little bit of culinary creativity!
- 1 pastry
- 2 cups and a half of freshly chopped sorrel
- 4 chopped green onions
- 1 cup and a half of milk (or sweetened soy milk for vegetarians)
- 3 eggs (vegan tofu can also be used for vegetarians)
- Salt and pepper to your taste (turmeric or curcuma can also be used in the vegetarian recipe)
- A quarter of a tablespoon of nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parmesan (to your taste)
Preheat the oven to 230 degrees C. Place the pastry on the bottom of a 9-inch baking dish, and then prick it in several places with a fork. Leave the pastry in the oven for about 10-12 minutes, until it turns golden. After baking, take it out of the oven and let it cool. Until the pastry cools, reduce the oven temperature to 190 degrees Celsius.
After cooling, spread the goat cheese on the bottom of the pastry and cover with sorrel and chopped green onions. Then, beat the milk, eggs, spices and nutmeg together, and pour the obtained composition over the puff pastry cheese. Finally, cover the quiche tart with parmesan.
Leave the tart in the oven at 190 degrees C for 35-40 minutes, until it turns brown.
Enjoy your meal!